Tremont Collective is one of those spaces where you can spend the full day embracing what San Diego local is all about.
“Everyone here is a small business owner, based from San Diego, there are no franchises here. It’s been exciting and I love the opportunity to be a part something that is kind of new to Oceanside as well — and, so far, so good,” said Jennifer Byard, Founder and Owner of Communal.
Let the time slowly pass as you start the day with a cup of coffee at Communal, get in a spin workout and end the day with friends over a craft beer at Bottlecraft.
Tremont Collective is home to nine local businesses located on S. Tremont Street. Each business has their entrance but follow the exits in the back and you’ll find a shared 34-hundred square foot outdoor space to relax.
Tremont Collective is one of the latest additions to Oceanside — just one more reason to head up north.
“The one thing that Oceanside has that the rest of the beach towns don’t is there’s this authentic grit to Oceanside. But it’s something that’s really cool and welcoming. Oceanside’s not just a town of military bases and beach communities — it’s eclectic, it’s different, it has great ethnicity and incredible culture and it’s unlike anything in San Diego. So, I would say, ‘Get up here and come and experience it because it’s an unbelievable once-in-a-lifetime experience’,” Raph Peck, CEO of Brixton.
Here’s a list of the Tremont Collective businesses you can enjoy:
- Communal: coffee, wine and food
- The Annex: fresh flowers + retail items
- Bottlecraft: a bottle shop with beer on draft
- Brixton: retail shop featuring hats and clothing
- Al Fresko : a charcuterie and wine shop
- STAB: a surfing magazine
- Atacama Surf Shop: a shop specializing in surfing products + retail items
- Verve Studios: an outdoor cycling studio
- Shootz : restaurant featuring poke and tacos